Explore the settings and tools that will help you design the review form for your requirements.
Go to Event dashboard → Forms → Review form
The default Review Form will be displayed.
At the top of the form you will see the following:
1) Preview the form as it would look to a reviewer.
2) View as a reviewer for a specific reviewer's view.
3) Welcome to create the Welcome message. (Click in this field to add a welcome message or any instructions you wish a reviewer to read before completing the form. Changes are saved automatically).
4) Visible submission questions
Clicking here will reveal the submission questions. Toggle the eye icon on and off to control the visibility for reviewers.
5) Submitters' information Toggle the eye icon to control the visibility of submitters' email and names to reviewers.
See Review question types for guidance.
1) Grade - data in this field will be numerical and will allow for calculations - ie average grade etc.
2) Presentation method - This is a dropdown question that will indicate recommendation of presentation method - eg - oral, poster etc3) Conflict of interest
Entries in this field will show in the reviews table to alert admins to any conflicts. The row will also be highlighted pink - if either a) the submission is incomplete or b) there is a conflict of interest.
4) Comments - entries in this field will be comments from the reviewer.
Editing the content of a question
Click on any question to open up the edit review question screen, where you can amend the question text and content.
On relevant questions there are options to mark them as mandatory by ticking
Answer required, or to issue them with a tag.
Ticking Is grade question will mean that the system will recognise this as a number and calculate accordingly (eg - average grade etc).
Adding a question - You can add a new question to the review form by clicking +Question then choosing the relevant question type from the list.
See Review question types for more information.
Deleting a question - Click on the relevant question then click Delete Question in right hand corner of window.
There is an option to restore deleted questions, if required.
Changing the order of questions - You can drag and drop the questions to change their order