The event dashboard is the portal where you access the tools you'll need for all aspects of your event.
When you log into the Oxford Abstracts home page, your first screen is your personal dashboard. If you have been set up as an event administrator for an event, you will see it listed in the Events section, with an Admin view button.
Click Admin view to get started.
The elements will adjust according to the size of your screen, whether a phone, PC or a tablet.
The dashboard is split - the working elements in the main panel of the window, the navigation menu on the left.
The Main Panel
Overview of the event details
The key details for your event including Title, Event ID, Venue, Date(s), Submission deadline and Outcome notification date, etc. This can be amended by clicking Event details.
Overview of submissions, reviews and decisions
Clicking on these buttons will take you straight to the tables for Submissions, Reviews and Decisions, respectively. In the case of Submissions and Decisions, they also give a summary of the status of the submissions in these separate stages. Hovering over some of the icons will give more detailed explanations and guidance.
This panel contains the controls for submission status.
Here you will find the submission form link which, when you want to open submissions, you can 1)copy and paste into any website or emails publicising the event
2) the button to submit an abstract on someone else's behalf
3) edit the submission form and the
4) submission status, where you can open and close abstract submission.
This panel contains the controls for reviews. Here you will find the
1)review form link, which you can copy and paste into emails or a website
2) a link to add reviewers
4) edit the review form and the
5) review status - where you can open and close reviewing.
This panel contains the controls for the decision-making stage. Here you can find the
1) committee decisions form link, which you can copy and paste into any website or emails publicising the event
2) the link to add and invite committee members
4) edit the decision form and
5) open and close decisions, and
6) control the outcome visibility to submitters (e.g.when they log in to their personal dashboard, the will see if their submission has been accepted or rejected)
The navigation menu
NB, The items in the navigation menu will vary depending on the package you have.
2) Event details view/edit information relating to the event including title, venue, date(s), logo, email address, phone number, submission deadline and notification date.
3) Users - invite/remove event administrators, reviewers and committee members.
4) Submissions - see The submissions table.
5) Reviews - see The reviews tables.
6) Decisions - see The decisions table.
8) Downloads - In this section, you have the option to download various abstract books and reports.