Multi -stage abstract submission can be used for parallel stages (eg. Clinical and Practice) or sequential. This article provides guidance on how to manage the sequential type of multi-stage submission.
The guidance below is for event administrators/ organisers. If you are an end user (eg. submitter, reviewer, delegate etc), please click here.
To add Multi-stage to your event, contact email@example.com.
- Set up your stages and submission deadlines in the event details.
- Set up your submission and review forms.
- Open the call for abstracts on Stage 1.
- When you are finished, go through the review process for Stage 1.
- Make decisions on Stage 1, and move the successful submissions to Stage 2.
- Notify all rejected submitters from Stage 1. Those that have had their submissions moved to Stage 2 should be notified from Stage 2 and be asked to log in to their account, where they will see their submissions, now in the second stage.
- Stage 2 submitters can then amend their submission form by adding their full paper, and answer any additional questions. Ensure that you have set the questions that have already been answered in Stage 1, to hide or read-only if you do not want submitters to edit any of the prior responses.
- Set Stage 2 status to the following, to disallow any new submissions (the bottom two as per your requirements).
- When submissions are collected, you can then go through the reviewing and decision process on Stage 2.